Some quotes will be sprinkled throughout.
1. Up is a wonder, the way it opens with scenes of heart breaking sadness and takes you on a journey filled with a variety of humour.
2. “I do not like the cone of shame…”
3. Stardust is an under-rated classic in my eyes, and has a better ending than Neil Gaiman’s source material.
4. “Nothing says “romance” like a kidnapped injured woman.”
5. Inglorious Basterds is one of the best war-movies I’ve ever seen, even if it is all style over realism.
6. “That’s a Bingo!”
7. Blades of Glory is a stupid, stupid film, but it’s still classic Will Ferrell stuff.
8. “I almost gave up on you Jimmy. I started working on that Ukrainian skater, you know the one that looks like Elvis. So i moved to the Ukraine and it was cold, and everybody had guns, and it smelled like soup.”
9. Zulu is as good as it always has been, from start to finish.
10. “Men of Harlech, stop your dreaming, can’t you see their spear points gleaming…”
11. Tangled is as bog-standard as Disney can get.
12. “This is the story of how I died” (I wish)
13. Alice in Wonderland is actually rather good, if a bit, well, over-cast if that makes any sense.
14. “Six impossible things. Count them, Alice! ”
15. I think I might have said something about The Lord of the Rings at some point…
16. “Stupid fat hobbit”